In Secret Church 3, Pastor David Platt provides a practical guide on how to study the Bible. We’ll consider why this one book is so critical to our faith, and we’ll get answers to questions like, Why do we study the Bible? Who can do this? How do we do this? To answer this last question, a dependable approach to studying the Bible is explained and then applied to the different genres—letters, Gospels, parables, narratives, etc.—of Scripture.
- Defining the Bible
- How to and How Not to Study the Bible
- A Dependable Approach to Bible Study
- Observing the Home and Taking Note of What You See
- From Exploration to Interpretation
- Considering the Context
- Applying Scripture to Our Lives
- Putting It into Practice, Part 1
- Putting It into Practice, Part 2
- Putting It into Practice, Part 3
What are some proven methods that will improve our understanding, application, and enjoyment of daily Bible reading habits? Explore Secret Church 3, where we do a deep dive into the most important book in the world.