In Secret Church 12, Pastor David Platt provides Christians with a biblical theology of suffering. This study offers a biblical theology of suffering, covering 75 key texts from Genesis to Revelation. The problem of evil and the reality of pain are faced head-on. Whether it’s a doctor’s diagnosis, persecution from the government or a personal struggle with loneliness and depression, followers of Christ can rely on the sovereignty and goodness of God. The hope of the gospel sustains us through every form of suffering.
- The Pentateuch and Suffering
- The Historical Books and Suffering
- Psalms & Wisdom Literature and Suffering
- The Prophets and Suffering
- The Gospels and Suffering
- Acts & Letters and Suffering
- Critical Conclusions