The Radical experiment calls Christians to pray, read, sacrifice financially, spend time in another context, and commit to a local church. In doing so, we must avoid legalism and license. We believe and trust in the gospel of God. We live and long for the glory of God. More than anything else in this world, we want Christ. We want to know him, magnify him, and become like him. In this message, Pastor David Platt explains why churches should consider this Radical Experiment together in order to know Christ.
- To pray for the entire world.
- To read through the entire Word.
- To sacrifice our money for a specific purpose.
- To spend our time in another context.
- To commit our lives to a multiplying community.